It's the holiday season, but your portfolio won't be taking any time off. So, our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable of top experts and columnists discussed where you should put your money in December and beyond.
This month's all-star panel included:
- Alex Dryden, global market strategist at J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle, a former New York Stock Exchange floor trader who co-manages TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio and author of our daily Market Recon
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst with Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio and club for investors
- George Rusnak, co-head of global fixed income at the Wells Fargo Investment Institute
Panelists discussed how to play bitcoin, the Federal Reserve's likely December rate hike and more.
Click below to watch a rebroadcast of the entire hour-long discussion:
You can also check out our columnists' December recommendations here, where you can read:
- Tech columnist Eric Jhonsa on why an overdue tech-stock correction doesn't change the big picture
- Stephen Guilfoyle on Apple, Netflix and Other Key Stocks
- Momentum columnist Jim "RevShark" DePorre on how to play bitcoin, Twitter and other hot names
- Scott Gamm interviewing TD Ameritrade's JJ Kinahan on the one major market factor that you must watch in 2018