- Enhancing the Customer Experience: The Company will highlight the various ways it is leveraging its physical and digital assets to keep pace with changing customer expectations, while continuing to balance the art and science of retail to consistently deliver innovative products at the best value for its customers.
- Positioning for the Future: The Company will describe the key investments it will make to position itself as "One Home Depot." Key areas of investment include stores, associates, the interconnected customer experience, and the Company's supply chain and delivery capabilities.
- Creating Value: The Company will address its approach to creating shareholder value by delivering higher returns on invested capital and increasing total value returned to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases.
- Total sales ranging from approximately $114.7 billion to approximately $119.8 billion
- A compounded annual sales growth rate from the end of fiscal 2017 ranging from approximately 4.5 percent to approximately 6.0 percent
- Operating margin ranging from approximately 14.4 percent to 15.0 percent
- Annual capital spending of approximately 2.5 percent of sales
- Return on invested capital ranging from approximately 36.4 percent to 39.6 percent
View original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-home-depot-updates-strategic-priorities-confirms-fiscal-year-2017-sales-and-diluted-earnings-per-share-guidance-outlines-long-term-financial-targets-announces-accelerated-business-investment-plan-and-15-billion-share-repur-300567292.html SOURCE The Home Depot