- CB24 broadcasts news from Central America, 24 hours a day, including shows such as "Al Cierre," "Centroamérica Habla con Alberto Padilla," and "Mujeres de América."
- Centroamerica TV offers popular Central American live news, talk shows, music, culture, as well as exclusive first division soccer from the region. Viewers can enjoy popular programs from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá, like "El Noticiero," "Hoy Mismo" and "Este es El Salvador."
- Tele El Salvador features the best content from El Salvador, including programming tailored to the 2.5 million Salvadorans living in the USA like news, sports, travel & lifestyle and cooking shows. Top programs include "Olga Cocina," "De Cabeza," and "Musicon."
- Mexicanal brings Sling TV customers Spanish-language sports, news and popular entertainment, including shows like "Ahí viene la Marimba" and "Estrellas del Jaripeo."
- Dominican View focuses on sports, news and special events from the Dominican Republic.
- Supercanal serves the needs of Dominicans living abroad, offering news, music and entertainment for the entire family.
About Sling TVSling TV L.L.C. provides over-the-top television services, including general market, Latino and International live and on-demand programming. Sling TV is the number one live TV streaming service based on the number of OTT households as reported by comScore as of April 2017. It is available on smart televisions, tablets, game consoles, computers, smartphones and other streaming devices. Sling TV offers two domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 150 channels and programming content from Disney/ESPN (Sling Orange/single-stream only), Fox (Sling Blue/multi-stream), NBC (Sling Blue/multi-stream), NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, Pac-12 Networks, HBO®, SHOWTIME, STARZ, AMC, A&E, Turner, Scripps, GSN, Hallmark, Viacom, EPIX, AXS and Univision. Additionally, Sling TV offers a suite of standalone and add-on Spanish-language packages and services tailored to English-dominant, bilingual and Spanish-dominant U.S. households. Sling TV also provides more than 300 channels in 22 languages across multiple devices to U.S. households. Visit www.sling.com.