- Harry Sladich, EVP, Franchise Ops & Sales - having served with the company since May 2010, Sladich is a key contact for owners, ensuring they receive what they expect from RLH Corporation.
- John Edwards, SVP, Chief Information Officer - Edwards has been with the company since October 2015 and is an innovative thinker with extensive IT experience in the hospitality industry, focusing on all technology advancements.
- Aaron Howard, SVP, Financial Planning & Analysis - having been with the company since January 2015, Howard oversees the financial forecasting and analysis for RLH Corporation with a focus on the company's long-term business goals.
- Leslee Torres, SVP, Digital, Loyalty and Partnerships - Torres has been with the company since April 2016 and focuses on the company's channel management, digital presence, loyalty program and partnerships.
- Calvin Anderson, SVP, Chief of Revenue Optimization - having joined the company from Duetto in May, Anderson directly oversees all revenue management; works closely with global sales for contracting, quoting and corporate pricing strategy; and leads all aspects of RLH Corporation pricing strategies, including, but not limited to, yielding, data analytics and incentive configuration.
- Yvonne Choi, Chief Brand Officer - Hotel RL - the team's latest addition, Choi will join the team in January 2018 from Cachet Hospitality Group to oversee the development, branding and marketing of the Hotel RL brand.
- Amanda Marcello, VP Brand Management, Signature - Marcello was promoted in September to oversee the development and marketing of the re-launch of the Signature brand, bringing to life the luster and feel of the golden era of mid-century Americana.
- Paul Sacco, SVP, Chief Development Officer - having joined the company from TPG Hotels & Resorts in September, Sacco focuses on driving further footprint advancement of the burgeoning Hotel RL brand, as well as Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, Signature, Lexington and Settle Inn. This focus supports the company's strategy of focusing on unit growth in the upscale and midscale sectors to realize longer term and more lucrative franchise agreements.
The company's executives and newly expanded senior leadership team, are hyper-focused on utilizing resources to grow RLH Corporation revenue and to maximize the returns on invested capital for our current and future franchise owners.To learn more about RLH Corporation, visit rlhco.com About RLH CorporationRed Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com. Social Media:www.Facebook.com/rlhcorpwww.Twitter.com/rlhcowww.Instagram.com/rlhcowww.Linkedin.com/company/rlhco Investor Relations Contact:Amy KochO: 509-777-6417C: 917-579-5012 Investor.Relations@rlhco.com Media Contact:Dan SchacterDirector, Social Engagement and Public Relations847-877-9420 firstname.lastname@example.org