- Reduced postage costs. Pitney Bowes' national network of operating centers, state of the art software and technology, and innovative sorting solutions enable businesses to optimize their postage spend.
- Operational cost savings. Mailers choosing Pitney Bowes Presort Services can reduce overhead and mail-processing costs, while redeploying resources to more revenue-generating business initiatives.
- Faster, more predictable in-home delivery. Pitney Bowes sorts mail closer to its final destination, resulting in more predictable and consistent in-home delivery. Pitney Bowes also offers Full Service Intelligent Mail Barcode Tracking.
- Quality assurance. Pitney Bowes' Total Quality Management (TQM) process and dedicated Quality Assurance teams meet the highest industry standards.
- Security, visibility and control throughout the mailstream. Through IntellliVIEW® Pitney Bowes provides a secure website with the ability to track mail during presort services processing and throughout the USPS network.
About Pitney BowesPitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company powering billions of transactions - physical and digital - in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on products, solutions, services and data from Pitney Bowes in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping, mailing, and global ecommerce. And with the innovative Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud, clients can access the broad range of Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs to drive commerce. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes, the Craftsmen of Commerce, at www.pitneybowes.com.