- Tutoring low-income children to improve their reading comprehension skills through the Working in the Schools Initiative (WITS) in Chicago and Philadelphia READS
- Hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless with Catholic Charities at Pepco's Edison Place Gallery in Washington, D.C.
- Planting organic crops to support access to sustainable nutrition at Urban Harvest's Agape Community Garden in Houston
- Restoring a no-kill shelter at the Animal Welfare League of Queen Anne's County in Maryland
- Sewing fleece blankets and writing cards to pediatric patients at Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Helping maintain the nation's oldest memorial grove for Medal of Honor recipients in Valley Forge, Pa.
Employee donations to Exelon Foundation's Matching Gifts Program, in part, supported relief efforts following Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria and two earthquakes in Mexico. Exelon was also named among the country's 50 most community-minded companies by Points of Light, the world's largest organization dedicated to volunteer service.To learn more about Exelon's initiatives to support communities, visit exeloncorp.com/community and follow the hashtag #ExelonVolunteers. About Exelon Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC) is a Fortune 100 energy company with the largest number of utility customers in the U.S. Exelon does business in 48 states, the District of Columbia and Canada and had 2016 revenue of $31.4 billion. Exelon's six utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to approximately 10 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania through its Atlantic City Electric, BGE, ComEd, Delmarva Power, PECO and Pepco subsidiaries. Exelon is one of the largest competitive U.S. power generators, with more than 35,500 megawatts of nuclear, gas, wind, solar and hydroelectric generating capacity comprising one of the nation's cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. The company's Constellation business unit provides energy products and services to approximately 2.2 million residential, public sector and business customers, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100. Follow Exelon on Twitter @Exelon.