The Company listed numerous achievements by its operating subsidiaries:Microphase Corporation:
- New orders from Lockheed Martin, the United States Air Force, BAE and SAAB.; and
- Had an increase in sequential quarter to quarter gross revenue.
- Company made new loans in the Hospitality and Life Sciences sectors; and
- Is nearing completion of the process to acquire a California Lenders License.
- Company completed its acquisition of Power-Plus Technical Distributors; and
- Company is reorganizing as an advanced technology services company with the following subsidiaries by the end of 2017:
- Digital Power Ltd. (Gresham Power Electronics);
- Digital Power Corporation;
- Power-Plus Technical Distributors;
- Microphase Corporation
Digital Power's headquarters is located at 48430 Lakeview Blvd., Fremont, California, 94538; 1-877-634-0982, www.DigiPwr.com. For Investor Relations inquiries: IR@DigitalPowerCorp.com or 1-888-753-2235; www.DigitalPowerCorp.com.Forward-Looking StatementsThe foregoing release contains "forward looking statements" regarding future events or results within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements concerning the Company's ability to acquire additional capital financing to fund the Company, the ability of the Company to meet its estimates for gross revenue for the 4 th quarter of 2017 or beyond, the ability of the Company to acquire the minority interest in Microphase Corporation, the ability of the Company to fulfill the purchase order issued by MTIX Ltd., and that the Company will complete its reincorporation. The Company cautions readers that such "forward looking statements" are, in fact, predictions that are subject to risks and uncertainties and that actual events or results may differ materially from those anticipated events or results expressed or implied by such forward- looking statements. The Company disclaims any current intention to update its "forward looking statements," and the estimates and assumptions within them, at any time or for any reason. More information about potential risk factors that could affect the Company's business and financial results are included in the Company's most recent filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including, but not limited to, the Company's Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K. All filings are available on the Company's website at www.DigitalPowerCorp.com.