- Launch of mobile check-in app: With nearly 200 thousand organic downloads in its first month of beta testing, the Spirit app officially launches this month and allows guests to check in via their mobile device.
- Broadening Guest Services: The launch of Facebook and Instagram accounts, in addition to increased staffing, allows for increased service and communication.
- Attention to friendly service: Behind the scenes, every Spirit Flight Attendant participated in Spirit Signature Service training, a new program developed around a common purpose and fresh set of service standards created in partnership with the Disney Institute; additional training will roll out at our airport stations next year.
Spirit Guests can look for future perks including:
- Mobile app expansion: Spirit's mobile app will be expanded to include booking and reservation management capabilities by 2018 to streamline the travel experience.
- Kiosk functionality expansion: Spirit's kiosks will soon offer even more options to speed their check-in experience.
- Website expansion: Spirit.com will feature a one-of-a-kind vacation search and booking tool to help quickly find the best value for their vacation dollar!
|Contact: Stephen Schuler||En Español: Brittany Portalatin|