- Streamline the User Experience: CyberArk delivers 10x improvement in time spent on privileged account-related tasks and reduces the time spent by IT auditors reviewing session recordings by 5x. The new user interface makes it easier to navigate workflows, visualize risk, monitor privileged activities, and comply with audit and policy requirements.
- Enable Customer-Driven API Strategies: An expanded API strategy enables customers to accelerate integration of the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution with existing security, operations and DevOps tools. New REST APIs empower IT operations to reduce the time it takes to onboard accounts by up to 90 percent, a critical capability for organizations that need to onboard thousands of accounts at a time.
- Accelerate Security in the Cloud: CyberArk extends its support for Amazon Web Services (AWS), automating the onboarding of credentials through integrations with CloudWatch and Auto Scaling. This enhancement significantly reduces the risk of unmanaged credentials in elastic compute environments and enables security teams to save time and focus on mitigating potential threats. CyberArk offers cloud platform support across AWS, Microsoft Azure and, now, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and has validated the ability to stand up a privileged account security solution in AWS in 15 minutes or less.
- Prevent Privilege Attacks at the Endpoint: Only CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager stops and contains damaging attacks by protecting against advanced endpoint threats that exploit privileged credentials. The new CyberArk Application Risk Analysis Service extends Endpoint Privilege Manager capabilities through machine learning and cloud-based analytics to help stop attackers from gaining a foothold on endpoints by detecting potentially malicious applications, which enables timely, well-informed privilege and application control policy decisions.
"As the number one market share leader, CyberArk invests the most R&D resources to reduce privileged account risk. These advancements to the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution are the result of ongoing usability testing with dozens of customer design partners to deliver an easier to use and deploy solution that improves the customer experience and the security of their most valuable assets," said Roy Adar, senior vice president of product management, CyberArk. "We are committed to keeping our customers ahead of evolving threats that exploit privileged accounts. From ransomware on endpoints to sophisticated attacks that seek and target the weak links in the cloud and DevOps pipeline, CyberArk dramatically limits the window of opportunity for an attacker."Availability The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution v10 and CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager v6.4 will be available in Q4 2017. Contact CyberArk sales to learn more. Additional Resources
- Visit https://www.cyberark.com/best
- Register for the webinar, " What's New in the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution?," Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EST