- Net sales of 62.8 million.
- Gross Profit of 19.1 million.
- Net Income of 5.1 million.
- EPS (Diluted) of $0.13 based on 38.5 million fully diluted shares.
- 2nd Fiscal Quarter 2018: management expects Revenue of $58 million to $65 million; Net Income of $4.7 million to $6 million; EPS of $0.13 to $0.17 based on 38.5 million fully diluted shares.
- Fiscal Year 2018: management confirms to expect Revenue of $263 million to $301 million; Net Income of $21 million to $30 million; EPS of $0.54 to $0.77 based on 38.5 million fully diluted shares.
A playback will be available through November 22, 2017. To listen, please call 1- 888-640-7743 within the United States or 1-754-333-7735 when calling internationally. Replay Access Code# 140385.Safe Harbor Statement This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 concerning the Company's business, products and financial results. The Company's actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements depending on a number of risk factors including, but not limited to, the following: general economic, business and environment conditions, development, shipment, market acceptance, additional competition from existing and new competitors, changes in technology, the execution of its ten-year growth plan, the foreign exchange risk amid the unexpected announcements by the PRC government and various other factors beyond the Company's control. All forward-looking statements are expressly qualified in their entirety by this Safe Harbor Statement and the risk factors detailed in the Company's reports filed with the SEC. China Green Agriculture undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release, except as required by applicable law or regulations. For more information, please contact: China Green Agriculture, Inc.Tel: +86-29-88266383Email: firstname.lastname@example.org