- Control all of your in-home music needs from Pandora's intuitive and easy-to-navigate mobile app -- select and play music, group and ungroup speakers, move your music from room to room, adjust volume, and create the perfect mood for any occasion.
- Access on-demand features with Pandora Premium -- search and play any song, album or playlist.
- Go hands-free and ask Alexa to play favorite Pandora stations on your Sonos device with voice-control commands.
- Share control with friends who can DJ your in-home Sonos system through their Pandora app.
- Works with all tiers of service -- Pandora, Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium.
This integration continues Pandora's commitment to innovation by partnering with industry-leading brands to make it easier than ever for listeners to personalize their music experience everywhere they want to listen. Pandora is currently available on over 2,000 connected devices and streaming platforms including Fitbit, Roku, Google Home, Amazon Echo and Xbox. Pandora has launched in over 200 vehicle models including GM and Honda, making it the most ubiquitous music streaming platform on the market today.ABOUT PANDORA Pandora is the world's most powerful music discovery platform - a place where artists find their fans and listeners find music they love. We are driven by a single purpose: unleashing the infinite power of music by connecting artists and fans, whether through earbuds, car speakers, live on stage or anywhere fans want to experience it. Our team of highly trained musicologists analyze hundreds of attributes for each recording which powers our proprietary Music Genome Project®, delivering billions of hours of personalized music tailored to the tastes of each music listener, full of discovery, making artist/fan connections at unprecedented scale. Founded by musicians, Pandora empowers artists with valuable data and tools to help grow their careers and connect with their fans. www.pandora.com | @pandoramusic | www.pandoraforbrands.com | @PandoraBrands | amp.pandora.com ABOUT SONOS Founded in 2002, Sonos® creates the leading whole-home sound system. Once a tech startup populated with nerdy engineers and brilliant designers who love music, Sonos has grown into a global music brand dedicated to transforming the experience of listening out loud to music in the home. Its wireless home sound system makes it easy for everyone to listen to the music they love in every room of their home, and appreciate it all with the highest sound quality. Sonos is now in more than 60 countries, with dozens of streaming music providers, through thousands of retailers, and in millions of homes. With a constant investment in software and services, Sonos is improving the experience customers have with music in the home for years after they buy it. Sonos is changing the way people listen to music - one home at a time. Sonos, Inc. is a privately held company, headquartered in Santa Barbara, California with additional offices in Boston and Seattle, as well as in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, France, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany and China.