Key Highlights to be Presented Include:
- IMO-2125 induces a strong Type 1 interferon gene signature, macrophage influx and robust dendritic cell (DC) maturation post-injection;
- Combination therapy induces CD8+ T-cell proliferation and activation that is preferential to the tumor;
- The hallmark of observed tumor shrinkage appears to be the presence of Ki67+ CD8+ T-cell effector cells in the distant/un-injected tumor;
- Major T-cell clones expanding on therapy in responding patients are shared between local/injected and distant/un-injected lesions, indicating that priming/reactivation is to a shared antigen;
- Additionally, the company announced that since the last clinical data update provided at the European Society of Medical Oncology Conference in September, an additional (5 th) unconfirmed RECIST v.1.1 response has been observed in the 10 th evaluable patient to date.