Will a new Federal Reserve chief make Wall Street happy? Will Congress cut corporate tax rates? Will the FAANGs continue to chew their way higher?
Jim Cramer and three top market watchers on Thursday debated where markets are heading and how smart investors should play things.
Our hour-long November Trading Strategies roundtable featured an all-star panel of:
- Jim Cramer, founder of TheStreet and host of CNBC's Mad Money with Jim Cramer.
- Liz Ann Sonders, senior vice president and chief investment strategist at Charles Schwab & Co.
- Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle, co-manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio and author of the morning Market Recon column on TheStreet and our Real Money premium site.
- John Eade, CEO, president and portfolio-strategies director at Argus Research.
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst with Action Alerts PLUS, which oversees Cramer's charitable portfolio and special VIP club for investors.
You can also check out our special November Trading Strategies section here, where you can read:
- Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle on Apple, Netflix and some two-dozen other names that look good for November.
- Helene Meisler on how AMD and Amazon prove that while there's little volatility in the overall market, there's still plenty among individual stocks.
- Jim "RevShark" DePorre on why markets are ignoring the tax-policy debate and steamrolling into November.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet: