- National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's national parks, which helps protect parks, connect people to them and engage the next generation of park supporters;
- Chicago Blackhawks Charities, the official charity of the Chicago Blackhawks, which focuses on health, wellness, education and housing for local families;
- Bright Pink, which educates about breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection;
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, the top children's hospital in Illinois and one of the top children's hospitals in the nation; and
- Fisher House Foundation, which provides free housing to military, veterans and their families during times of medical crisis.
In addition to donating $100 for each unique #CauseContainer photo posted to social media, Hub Group will donate an additional $1 each time an original photo is shared, for a total contribution up to $20,000 per organization. To learn more about Hub Group's #CauseContainer cause marketing campaign go to www.CauseContainer.com or visit the hashtag gallery to read #CauseContainer stories from the road.About Hub GroupHub Group is a transportation management company that provides multi-modal solutions throughout North America, including intermodal, truck brokerage, dedicated and logistics services. As a publicly traded company with over $3.5 billion in revenue, Hub Group's organization of over 4,000 employees delivers innovative, customer-focused solutions and industry leading service to help customers better control supply chains and their costs. For more information, visit www.hubgroup.com.
Hub Group Inc. CONTACT: Elena Izakson, email@example.com, 630.795.2202