Abstracts can be accessed on the ACR 2017 Annual Meeting website at: http://acrabstracts.org/.Among the data being presented at this year's annual meeting are: Sunday, November 5, 9:00 - 11:00 A.M. (Poster Session) A study performed to survey laboratory practices in ANA testing and a study to determine laboratory practices in interpreting and reporting ANA IFA pattern and compare them against guidelines. ANA testing is used to detect autoantibodies that attack components of a cells' nucleus and cytoplasm, and aids in determining if a patient has autoantibodies that may suggest an autoimmune disorder, such as systemic lupus erythematosus (often simply called lupus), Sjögren syndrome, and systemic sclerosis.
- "Variability in Method of Testing for Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA): A Survey of Participants in the College of American Pathologist's (CAP) Proficiency Testing Program" (Poster: 700)
- "Variability in ICAP (International Consensus on ANA Patterns) Pattern Reporting in Testing for Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA) By Indirect Immunofluorescence Assay (IFA)" (Poster: 701)
- Prevalence of Serum 14-3-3¿ (eta) in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Poster: 2312)
- 14-3-3¿ (eta) Protein in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) Patients (Poster: 2327)
- Apoptotic Bodies Containing dsDNA Covalently Modified By Parvovirus B19 Non-Structural Protein NS1 Induce dsDNA Autoantibodies and End Organ Damage in Non-Autoimmune Mice (Oral: 2838)
Attachments:A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/9f5a22e5-5e0b-4d96-99e6-b6c8e14eefcb
Kim Gorode (Media)Quest Diagnostics973-520-2800MediaContact@questdiagnostics.comShawn Bevec (Investors)Quest Diagnostics973-520-2900Investor@questdiagnostics.com