- Easy Sign-up Process: It currently takes the average small business 33 clicks and 48 hours to apply for a payments account. QuickBooks has dramatically streamlined the process so that every customer can get a payments account. It now takes just three clicks and about one minute for a new QuickBooks customer to send a pay-enabled invoice. This new sign-up process has more than doubled the number of QuickBooks customers that can send electronic invoices.
- "Pay Now" Link: Once set up with their payments account, small businesses can customize invoices with their brand and easily send invoices with a "Pay Now" link. Their customers then have the flexibility to pay online by credit card or free bank transfers. QuickBooks users will also soon have the option of accepting payments by PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Smart Invoicing: Small businesses are notified about what is happening with their invoices every step of the way, so they can see when their customers receive, view, and pay invoices.
This Gmail add-on enables small business owners to become more efficient in running their business. It also gives small businesses greater confidence in their data and helps them save time. The Gmail integration is part of a broader partnership with Google that also includes:
- Google Calendar and QuickBooks Online: Invoice with Google Calendar app lets business owners to seamlessly add events and descriptions to QuickBooks invoices and invoice faster.
- Google Contacts and QuickBooks Online: QuickBooks allows small businesses to easily import your G Suite Contacts and keep that information all in one place.
- G Suite Marketplace: Small business owners can sign up for QuickBooks Online directly from the G Suite Marketplace.