- A unified family of innovative next-generation diagnostics systems across lab disciplines that offer more efficiency, flexibility and confidence to health systems, and better help doctors and nurses get the results they need to improve decision-making and patient care.
- Our revolutionary diabetes technology that replaces blood glucose monitoring, freeing people with diabetes from the pain and hassles of routine fingersticks.
- Pioneering neuromodulation technology that can transform quality of life for many people who are otherwise unable to find relief from their chronic pain, while also reducing or stabilizing opioid use among patients battling chronic pain conditions.
- A first-of-its-kind cardiac device that has transformed the treatment of certain kinds of mitral regurgitation (MR) for people who are too frail for open-heart surgery or those who are not candidates for surgery.
- Groundbreaking research that has helped bring infant formula closer than ever to breast milk.
Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal. 1 A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the system or when symptoms do not match the system readings.