- 52 percent say today's fraud schemes are too sophisticated and evolve too quickly to keep pace;
- Only 38 percent have high confidence in their organization's ability to detect and prevent fraud;
- Almost half identify technical barriers or controls not talking to one another as a top challenge to improving enterprise fraud;
- 41 percent do not want to add new anti-fraud controls that might negatively impact the customer experience;
- 35 percent say they are countering mobile exploits with multifactor authentication;
- Just 13 percent believe they are identifying fraud in real time.
Analysts Julie Conroy from Aite Group and Avivah Litan from Gartner are quoted in the survey report reinforcing the value of anti-fraud controls including device binding, machine learning and behavioral analytics, as well as those that provide continuous authentication. These frictionless and transparent fraud controls were praised for being difficult to circumvent by fraudsters.A copy of the 2017 Faces of Fraud report is available. To download a copy of the survey results and related discussion please visit: https://www.vasco.com/resource-library/faces-of-fraud. About VASCO VASCO is a global leader in delivering trust and business productivity solutions to the digital market. VASCO develops next generation technologies that enable more than 10,000 customers in 100 countries in financial, enterprise, government, healthcare and other segments to achieve their digital agenda, deliver an enhanced customer experience and meet regulatory requirements. More than half of the top 100 global banks rely on VASCO solutions to protect their online, mobile, and ATM channels. VASCO's solutions combine to form a powerful trust platform that empowers businesses by incorporating identity, fraud prevention, electronic and transaction signing, mobile application protection and risk analysis. Learn more about VASCO at VASCO.com and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Media contact: Sarah Hanel Director of Global Public Relations VASCO +1-250-216-1762 firstname.lastname@example.org