Check out Monday's top research calls:
- CSX (CSX) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to underweight.
- Micron Technology (MU) coverage was initiated as market perform at BMO Capital. It's price target is $43.
- PepsiCo (PEP) was reduced to hold at Jefferies, with a $108 price target.
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) rating was raised to overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Tiffany (TIF) was raised to buy with a $110 price target at HSBC
- Western Digital (WDC) was cut to neutral with a $93 price target Monday.
Watch the replay of Jim Cramer's full NYSE live show:
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- Consumers Want Apple's iPhone X More Than the iPhone 8, Analyst Says
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R: Is it Enough to Excite Die-Hard Enthusiasts?
- Intel, AMD and Two-Dozen Other Stocks I Love for October
- 4 Reasons We Could Have Another October Stock Market Crash
- What Rich Families Know About Finance That You Don't
- The Ford $100,000 F-450: 'The Most Luxurious, Advanced Heavy-Duty Pickup Truck'