- Sabby Management LLC was the top-ranked investor in the third quarter by number of investments, with six. Perceptive Advisors LLC came in second with four investments.
- H.C. Wainwright & Co. was the top-ranked placement agent in the third quarter by number of placements, with 11 deals for the quarter. Oppenheimer & Co. came in second with eight placements. Roth Capital Partners LLC ranked third with seven placements.
- Cooley LLP and Sichenzia Ross Ference Kesner LLP tied for the top-ranked issuer legal counsel with eight placements advised each. Morrison & Foerster LLP came in third with seven.
- Latham & Watkins LLP was the top-ranked investor legal counsel, with five placements advised. Kirkland & Ellis LLP and Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP tied for second, with four placements advised each.
- Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP was the top-ranked agent legal counsel with eight placements advised. Goodwin Procter LLP ranked second with seven placements advised. Lowenstein Sandler came in third with six placements advised.
Contact: Jon Kostakopoulos, 212-321-5561, Jon.Kostakopoulos at thestreet.comView original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/third-quarter-pipe-market-raises-nearly-20-billion-in-deals-low-technical-volatility-but-political-uncertainty-looms-300528725.html SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.