- Market Status: The Return of the Megadeal?: Uncertainty has weighed on deal dollar values for the past year even as volume has grown. What is holding back the megadeals that were almost commonplace as recently as 2015; and what will it take in terms of policy, market conditions, and investor confidence to unleash them again?
- Private Equity Spotlight: Forecasting the Next Act: PE firms continue to face high multiples amid tough competition from strategic buyers. At the same time, firms are navigating a period of uncertainty stemming from the new administration in Washington, Brexit and other factors. What types of transactions, terms and financing are PE firms seeing currently, and what will prevail in the year ahead?
- Winning Strategies for Corporate Dealmakers: After continued instability in the M&A market amid economic and political uncertainty, there continues to be optimism as we head into 2018, and corporate dealmakers continue to explore deals that are more tactical in nature.
- William M. Casey , Americas Vice Chair, Transaction Advisory Services, EY
- Aeisha Mastagni , Portfolio Manager, Corporate Governance, CalSTRS
- Zach Oleksiuk , Head of Americas, Blackrock
- Chief Justice Leo E. Strine, Jr., Delaware Supreme Court
- Craig Bondy , Managing Director, GTCR
Members of the deal community who are interesting in attending may apply for an invitation here.For information on how your organization can underwrite the event, please contact Jonathan McReynolds (212.321.5259; email@example.com). For press tickets, please contact Jon Kostakopoulos (212.321.5561; firstname.lastname@example.org). Follow @TheDealNewsroom for updates on the event and use hashtag #dealeconomy to join the conversation. About The Deal The Deal ( www.thedeal.com) provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control to institutional investors, private equity, hedge funds and the firms that serve them. The Deal is a business unit of TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st), a leading financial news and information provider. Other business units include TheStreet ( www.thestreet.com), an unbiased source of business news and market analysis for investors; BoardEx ( www.boardex.com), a relationship mapping service of corporate directors and officers; and RateWatch ( www.rate-watch.com), which supplies rate and fee data from banks and credit unions across the U.S. Contact: Jon Kostakopoulos, 212-321-5561, Jon.Kostakopoulos at thestreet.com View original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/in-an-era-of-change-and-uncertainty-will-ma-continue-to-thrive-in-2018-300526619.html SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.