Steelcase® Workplace AdvisorWorkplace Advisor is a cloud-enabled, space sensing network built on Microsoft Azure IoT that collects and analyzes anonymous data to provide organizations meaningful insights about how its people work and how its office is performing. Steelcase then layers its expertise over top of the data, to generate actionable insights into how people are working and how the workplace needs to change.The Workplace Advisor Dashboard enables leaders to:
- Make better decisions about their workplace: 24/7 real-time, online reporting delivers metrics like overused vs. underutilized spaces and scheduled use vs. actual use with the ability to compare this data against historical trends. Workplace Advisor helps leaders gain insight into why spaces are more popular than others, by evaluating room amenities and sharing ratings.
- Optimize use: Workplace Advisor senses and automatically cancels "no-show" room reservations, making more spaces available to more people.
- Improve the experience people have at work: The technology presents comprehensive reporting that includes user reviews and advanced algorithms to help leaders identify issues and make recommendations for corrections in the workplace.
- Find colleagues - Workers can quickly find colleagues by searching the app to see if they are nearby.
- Find a room - The Personal Assistant app will help employees quickly find an available room with the amenities, tools and technologies they need.
- Rate and improve their experience at work - The Personal Assistant "shot clock" alerts workers when the meeting is nearing completion and proactively checks future availability in case additional time is needed. When the meeting is over, attendees can rate their experience in the room evaluating things like technology, privacy, distractions and more.
For more information on Steelcase Workplace Advisor and Personal Assistant built on Microsoft Azure visit https://www.steelcase.com/spaces-inspiration/smart-connected-spaces/About Steelcase Inc.For over 105 years, Steelcase Inc. has helped create great experiences for the world's leading organizations, across industries. We demonstrate this through our family of brands - including Steelcase®, Coalesse®, Designtex®, PolyVision® and Turnstone®. Together, they offer a comprehensive portfolio of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to unlock human promise and support social, economic and environmental sustainability. We are globally accessible through a network of channels, including over 800 dealer locations. Steelcase is a global, industry-leading and publicly traded company with fiscal 2017 revenue of $3.0 billion. Read more at http://blogs.microsoft.com/iot/?p=24484 Contact:Katie PaceSteelcase312email@example.com