- Workflow Automation: Easy-to-use policy-based "set-it-and-forget-it" capabilities for managing and replicating content.
- Cost-Free Automated Replication: Automatic content replication in multiple geographic locations close to where it will be delivered to users at no additional cost.
- Built-In Redundancy and High-Availability: Content is automatically accessed and served from the fastest storage location, providing automatic redundancy and high availability for all content.
- Multi-CDN Capable: Can serve as the primary or backup origin for any delivery service or CDN, regardless of the location and size of the content library.
- Automated Ingest: Limelight Intelligent Ingest automatically uploads content based on audience demand or a manifest to simplify migration from legacy storage systems.
Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: LLNW), a global leader in digital content delivery, today introduced a risk-free trial of its high-performance Origin Storage services. Limelight is offering unlimited no-cost storage capacity for 60 days with free assistance to migrate content from current storage systems. Additionally, Limelight will match a customer's effective storage pricing at the conclusion of the free trial. In many content delivery network (CDN) environments, origin storage is the weakest link - a critical but underappreciated element in the content delivery workflow. As a result, the quality of content delivery and user experience can suffer greatly due to poorly optimized origin storage. Limelight's Origin Storage solves this problem. It's tightly integrated with the Limelight Orchestrate Platform and uses Limelight's global private fiber backbone to accelerate automated content replication and delivery. Independent performance monitor Cedexis has measured Limelight Origin Storage as being up to 92 percent faster than other cloud storage offerings 1. Limelight's own internal testing has seen improvements of up to 200 percent. Limelight's Origin Storage benefits also include:
www.limelight.com, read our blog, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and be sure to visit Limelight Connect. 1 Cedexis data from January 1 to March 31 , 2017