- Build buy-in throughout their organization;
- Integrate SDM delivery into existing workflows;
- Increase provider and patient usage and adoption;
- Ensure effective utilization of tools by patients; and
- Set realistic program goals and drive results.
For a recent white paper on Health Dialog's SDM services, please visit http://info.healthdialog.com/webinar-5-steps-to-implement-shared-decision-making.About Health Dialog: Health Dialog is a leading provider of population health management solutions. The company works with the nation's largest third-party payers, employers and providers to improve the health and wellness of their members, employees and patients while reducing costs and improving performance in key quality measures, such as NCQA's HEDIS and CMS' Stars ratings. Health Dialog's unique capabilities include analytics, a patient portal, a multi-channel coaching platform, shared decision-making tools and a 24/7 nurse line. For more information, visit www.healthdialog.com. Health Dialog is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD).