Apple (AAPL) unveiled the new Apple Watch Series 3 to an assembled audience at its new Steve Jobs theater on Tuesday.
The watch may be a must-have on many a fitness junkie's holiday wish list.
Tired of having your iPhone slow down your run? Along with other updates, the watch features cellular for the first time ever, which will allow users to utilize many iPhone features including iMessage, phone calls and a talking Siri directly on the watch without having an iPhone nearby.
The watch also includes a redesigned workout app, that incorporates new heart monitoring technology that was developed with Stanford University's assistance.
Despite updated technology, the watch will still be the same size as the Series 2. The cellular enabled version of the watch carries a price tag of $399, while the version without it will cost $299.
Will you be picking one up?
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Watch: Apple Just Gave a First Look At Its New Campus
- Accenture CEO: Consulting is About Reskilling for Digital, Cloud and Security
- 5 Things to Know About SoFi
- Pizza Hut Manager Informs Employees They Could Lose Their Jobs for Fleeing Irma
- Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Is Trying to Solve America's Retirement Crisis