"The logical next one would be Nordstrom's. It would be cheap, it's in Seattle, they're operationally very sound, it's a great company and they're [Amazon is] trying to establish relationships with high-end brands, which they have been unable to do," Gallaway told Recode.
Gallaway also predicted that Amazon's market cap would reach $1 trillion, the second time he has made that prediction.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Hurricane Irma Will Be One of the 5 Most Expensive Storms Ever, JPMorgan Says
- Hurricane Irma Disaster Sends Looters Descending on a Florida Foot Locker: Watch
- Apple iPhone X Likely to Ship in October, JPMorgan Says
- Micron Is the Next $50 Billion Company - This Analyst Reveals How It Will Happen
- Mercedes-Benz Will Unveil This $2.4 Million Hypercar With 1100 Horsepower Soon