About the ATS-3100 RTSDesigned for maintainability, the ATS-3100 RTS features rapid, 2-hour automated calibration, allowing users to significantly reduce turnaround time and have test sets back up and running quickly. Additionally, with easy access to the two primary line-replaceable units (LRUs), mean time to repair (MTTR) reduces from hours to minutes. The ATS-3100 RTS tests advanced radio capabilities including frequency hopping, bit error rate, error vector magnitude (EVM), and sensitivity. Additional features include:
- Frequency range from 1 MHz to 6 GHz
- Wide modulation bandwidth up to 200 MHz
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) and test executive
- Compact, benchtop platform
- Two-hour automated calibration & verification
- Reconfigurable and expandable PXIe-based platform
For more information on Astronics and its products, visit www.Astronics.com.Note to editors: Astronics Test Systems is taking appointments to demonstrate the new ATS-3100 RTS to editors at Autotestcon. Please contact Anil Bhalla to arrange an appointment.