- The Epic Inserting System is a high-speed multi-format inserting solution with increased functionality to further simplify changeovers and process complex transactional mail applications with demonstrated integrity and high yield. Epic is designed to help simplify capacity planning, increase operational productivity and lower total cost of ownership.
- Synchronize Mail + Mobile is a new solution that makes multichannel marketing easy. It allows mailers - regardless of digital expertise - to leverage the creative assets and data from their direct mailings to deliver complimentary mobile advertising campaigns, extending the length and breadth of their marketing campaign.
- Clarity Solutions - a revolutionary cloud-based solution that brings the transformational benefits of the Industrial Internet to production print and mail. Clarity leverages real-time data collected from sensors on production mail machines to support real-time insight, predictive analytics and prescriptive maintenance. Since Clarity was launched two years ago at Graph Expo 15, more than 1.1 billion mail pieces have been ingested at client sites across the U.S., UK, Norway, Germany, Sweden and France.
- AcceleJet Printing and Finishing System - an innovative roll to cut-sheet printing solution that provides a simple, cost-effective path to high-quality color inkjet at a cost comparable to monochrome to help mid-sized print and mail service providers get all benefits of color printing. It features integrated finishing including dynamic perforation and a new optional offset stacker to process more types of applications on a single platform.
- IntelliJet Printing System - a digital color inkjet production printing system that replaces and outperforms existing inkjet or toner-based solutions as it delivers greater operational and business impact producing higher value communications for less. A flexible and upgradable platform, the system enables transactional print and mail operations to produce personalized, full color transactional mailings quickly and cost effectively.
- Pitney Bowes Presort Services - the nation's largest presort services network and the largest workshare partner of the USPS®; processing over 15 billion letters, flats and parcels annually to help businesses optimize their mailing workflows and reduce postage costs.
- Return Mail solutions - a solution that helps First-Class mailers reduce the quantity of return mail and mitigate its impact on the bottom line. The solution captures and digitizes information from Undeliverable as Addressed (UAA) labels, then utilizes a mix of proprietary and public databases in the cloud to update addresses for future mailings.
- Pulse Inserting System - an industry-leading inserting solution designed to deliver increased operational efficiency, greater flexibility and reduced cost. Its automated setup features save valuable time, money and effort, while the easy-to-use design reduces labor and per piece costs.
Integrated solutions for mailers of all sizesIn addition, there will be live or virtual demonstrations covering a range of integrated mailing solutions, including:
- SendPro C-Series - the latest addition to the SendPro family, the SendPro C-Series transforms the traditional postage meter into an all-in-one office sending solution. The SendPro C-Series is a digital multi-carrier platform that enables offices of all sizes to easily select the ideal sending option for every parcel, letter and flat they send, while also providing full tracking and delivering savings across carriers, which can be as much as 39 percent off some USPS retail shipping rates.
- Relay Integrity Express - a self-service SaaS solution to add intelligence to the Relay inserter series. Relay Integrity Express makes it easy to add 2D barcodes to documents to ensure every page of a mailing is assembled into the correct envelope. You get a simple, secure solution to onboard new mailing jobs with an added layer of privacy and security.
- Relay Inserters - delivers flexible folding inserting without manual changeover and offers file-based processing to ensure every mail piece is assembled correctly with the tracking and reporting to prove it, including the ability to recreate a mailing event down to an individual recipient level.
- Relay Hub - a single SaaS platform that works with your existing document outputs to manage both your physical and digital documents and meet ever-changing technology and customer demands. The Relay Hub enhances your communications in ways that improve customer engagement and increase paperless adoption, all while reducing mailing costs and keeping your current systems in place.
Technology solutions are rapidly evolving alongside mail. Today customers are becoming increasingly inclined toward digital channels for self-service tailored to their needs. Pitney Bowes will demonstrate new capabilities of its customer engagement solutions focusing on its flagship interactive and personalized video solution, EngageOne Video, as well as other digital engagement solutions. Moreover, we will highlight innovation to our postal optimization portfolio with Mail360 and our portfolio of intelligent mail management solutions for enhancing print steams, automating return mail tracking, and robust print management.With Pitney Bowes software solutions, organizations can strengthen their communication strategies to deliver print experiences augmented with digital capabilities. About Pitney Bowes Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company powering billions of transactions - physical and digital - in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on products, solutions, services and data from Pitney Bowes in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping, mailing, and global ecommerce. And with the innovative Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud, clients can access the broad range of Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs to drive commerce. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes, the Craftsmen of Commerce, at www.pitneybowes.com.