What's going to make your portfolio rise the most this fall? Four of our top columnists talked live for one hour Wednesday to offer up their best investing advice for September.
Stocks expert Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle, bond columnist Peter Tchir, forex trader Douglas Borthwick and gold expert David Yoe Williams talked Donald Trump, Janet Yellen, Apple (AAPL) and more.
You can watch a full replay of the roundtable above. Or, read up on the latest investing recommendations from our "Fab Four" and other great experts below:
- Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle: Why I Love Apple, Nvidia and These Other Stocks for September
- Jim "RevShark" DePorre: Is a Nasty Market Correction Coming in September?
- Scott Gamm: Forget the Debt Ceiling and the Fed. Here's One Thing That Could Destroy Stocks in September
- David Yoe Williams: Here's Why Substantial Gains in Gold Prices Are Coming
- Douglas Borthwick: Why the Dollar Will Fall Even Further This Fall
- Peter Tchir: 5 Things Smart Investors Should Do in September
More of What's Trending on TheStreet: