Fitness fans have unique pain points when it comes to meeting their commerce needs on-the-go. In the Visa Sweaty Money Survey released today, key results found:
- 60 percent of those surveyed would be interested in using a wearable device to pay for something during their workout.
- 49 percent of respondents have wanted to make a payment before or after working out, but couldn't because they didn't have a form of payment with them.
- 57 percent of respondents refrain from carrying any form of payment while exercising because they're worried about losing it or have no place to put it.
- Eligible Visa accountholders from participating financial institutions will be able to initiate payments on the run when Garmin Pay becomes available.
- For more information or to find out how you can work with a Visa Ready-qualified TSP partner, please visit https://visaready.visa.com/.
- The "Visa Sweaty Money Survey" was conducted among a panel of approximately 1,000 adult users ages 18 and older within the United States by Wakefield on behalf of Visa in August 2017. For a related infographic, go to https://www.visa.com.