Amid Amazon's (AMZN - Get Report) move into the grocery space with Whole Foods, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS portfolio manager Jim Cramer said many companies are pulling back and reassessing whether or not to use Amazon Web Services.
"The long knives are out for Amazon," Cramer said.
Amazon's rivals in the cloud space include Microsoft (MSFT - Get Report) and Alphabet's Google (GOOGL - Get Report) . Former Apple (AAPL - Get Report) CEO John Sculley told TheStreet in an interview AWS could be worth more than $100 billion.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer on United Technologies-Rockwell Collins: Let's Get This Deal Done
- Here Is Why Texas Will Be Rebuilt Faster After Hurricane Harvey Than Other Storms
- People Don't Like the Expensive Sneaker Anymore, Jim Cramer Says
- Lululemon Could Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Previews Campbell's Soup Earnings on Thursday