- Q2 2017 revenue of ~$5.2MM versus ~$2MM in Q2 2016, a ~150% increase in sales over Q2 2016;
- Adjusted EDITBA of $157K for Q2 2017 versus negative $210K for Q2 2016
- Record North American sales of $1.2MM in Q2 2017 versus $344K in Q2 2016, a 271% increase over Q2 2016 NA Sales;
- Gross margin for Q2 was $1,408K (27.16% of Sales) versus Q2 2016 gross margin of $485K (24.17% of Sales), a 190% increase over Q2 2016;
- Working capital of $8.4MM as of June 30, 2017, and an additional ~$3.5MM received from exercise of warrants in July.
Siyata also offers rugged phones for industrial users and signal boosters for homes, buildings, and fleets with poor cell coverage. Siyata's customers include cellular operators, commercial vehicle technology distributors, and fleets of all sizes in Canada, the U.S., Europe, Australia, and the Middle East.Visit www.siyatamobile.com and http://www.unidencellular.com/ to learn more. On Behalf of the Board of Directors of: SIYATA MOBILE INC. Marc Seelenfreund CEO and Chairman Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This news release may include forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. All statements within, other than statements of historical fact, are to be considered forward looking. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include market prices, continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions. There can be no assurances that such statements will prove accurate and, therefore, readers are advised to rely on their own evaluation of such uncertainties. We do not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements except as required under the applicable laws.
Investor Relations:Arlen HansenKin Communications1-866-684-6730SIM@kincommunications.comPCG Advisory Group:Kirin Smith, Chief Operating Officer646.firstname.lastname@example.orgSales Department:Glenn Kennedy, VP SalesSiyata Mobile Inc.email@example.com