- Regions fees waived for our customers at other banks' ATMs in the affected areas 2
- Regions ATM fees waived for non-customers at Regions ATMs in the affected areas 2
- One penalty-free CD withdrawal 3
- Personal loan payment extensions and forbearances through the Regions Customer Assistance Program 4
- Payment extensions available for existing credit card holders 4
- Discounts on standard rates for new business loans up to $1 million to help with recovery needs for those in the affected disaster areas 5
- Business loan payment deferrals for up to 90 days available on existing loans for those in the affected disaster areas 4
- A dedicated team to assist Regions customers who are facing difficulties making payments on credit cards, loans or lines of credit. Customers may call 1-800-411-9393 for immediate assistance.
Regions has established a dedicated toll-free number (1-800-411-9393) to expedite assistance to affected customers. Through its Customer Assistance Program Regions provides assistance to consumers and businesses facing financial challenges. General account services are also available at any time via regions.com and Regions' mobile services.For the safety of customers and associates, Regions branches in Houston remain closed. Branches in the impacted areas will be reopened as soon as possible. About Regions Financial Corporation Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $125 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation's largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 1,900 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com. © Regions Bank, Member FDIC. 1 Special offers are available for a limited time and only to individuals and businesses in a designated FEMA disaster area in the Houston area, may be subject to other exclusions and restrictions, and are subject to change without notice. All loans and lines, extensions and forbearances are subject to required documentation and credit approval. Residency restrictions may apply. 2 Regions' customers who use non-Regions ATMs may be charged an ATM service fee by the owner of the ATM. Regions' ATM services to non-customers may be subject to fees charged by their banks. 3 The no-penalty offer allows customers to make one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty. The penalty-free withdrawal must be made more than seven days after the issue date or the most recent renewal date (whichever is later). Any other withdrawals will be subject to penalties. 4 Payment extensions and forbearances are subject to credit approval. Interest will continue to accrue during the period that the payment is extended, skipped or deferred. For installment loans, extending, deferring or skipping payment will extend the maturity of your loan but will not automatically extend any optional insurance. 5 New business loan rate discount may not be combined with other special offers or discounts. 6 Payment deferrals are subject to credit approval. Interest will continue to accrue during the period that the payment is skipped or deferred. For installment loans, deferring or skipping payment will extend the maturity of your loan but will not automatically extend any optional insurance. Regions and the Regions logo are registered trademarks of Regions Bank. The LifeGreen color is a trademark of Regions Bank.