Orion's new products include:
- Revolutionary Harris Patriot Slimline LED High Bay Fixture ( http://www.orionlighting.com/product/harris-led-high-bay-slimline-pro-hbhs1/) designed for commercial and industrial general and aisle lighting applications:
- Sleek design - only 6.5 inches wide
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum for optimal thermal management and ease of installation- three pounds; 12,000, 15,000 and 19,000 lumen packages at up to 141 lumens per watt
- Designed with the future in mind - easily enables addition of modular power cord, Orion's unique future proof plug'n'play control options, wire guards, lens kit, and other field installed accessory options
- Fully featured with available battery back-up, aisle lighter, OSHA orange emergency end-cap identification
- Manufactured in Wisconsin with hundreds of configurations delivered typically in 10 days or less
- Enhances ROI through competitive up-front pricing as well as optimized energy and maintenance savings potential
- Two LED high bay specialty luminaires designed to replace up to 400W HID fixtures, ideal for high/low bay applications ( http://www.orionlighting.com/product/harris-led-high-bay-hbled2/, http://www.orionlighting.com/product/harris-led-high-bay-gen-2-series-2-hbhc2/).
- Two LED lamp replacements, UL Type A and UL Type B, that deliver equal or better light compared to T8 fluorescent lamps, with significant improvements in energy efficiency ( http://www.orionlighting.com/product/harris-led-ul-type-t8-lamps/, http://www.orionlighting.com/product/harris-led-ul-type-b-t8-lamps/).
- LED strip retrofit kit conveniently packaged with compatible LED lamps, ballasts and sockets, ideal for retail and commercial applications ( http://www.orionlighting.com/product/harris-strip-cover-tled-direct-wired-gen-1-sctd1/).
- Six LED exterior lighting product updates and expansions - ideal for area, site, garage, canopy and wall mount applications that extend Orion's market reach ( http://www.orionlighting.com/exterior/ - see "new").
Investor Relations Contacts: Bill Hull, CFO Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (312) 660-3575 William Jones; David CollinsCatalyst IR(212) 924-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSales Contact: Kevin Grayson, Sr. VP, Channel SalesOrion Energy Systems, Inc.(920) 892-5668 or email@example.com