Additional 2025 goal highlights include:
- Responsibly Refreshing: Implementing more impactful programs to reduce harmful alcohol use; delivering nutritional labelling in 100 percent of the company's products; and ensuring consumers have access to low and no-alcohol beers in every market where Molson Coors sells beer.
- Sustainably Brewing: Improving water efficiency by 22 percent across breweries; achieving 2.8hl/hl water-to-beer ratio; reducing absolute carbon emissions by 50 percent within their direct business and 20 percent across the value chain; and improving water-use efficiency of their agricultural supply chain and malting operations by 10 percent, a volume equivalent to the water use across all Molson Coors breweries.
- Collectively Crafted: Aiming to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®; promoting diversity across the supply chain; and actively engaging with women-owned or minority-owned businesses as suppliers.
- Alcohol Responsibility: As part of the Global CEO Commitments, joined with 10 other top global alcohol producers to help reduce the harmful use of alcohol by 10 percent globally; and 177 brands and brand extensions have a symbol, equivalent words or a website with additional information on alcohol responsibility.
- Water Efficiency: Achieved 3.53hl/hl water-to-beer ratio for the merged Molson Coors and MillerCoors operations.
- Waste Reduction: Attained zero waste to landfill at 13 major manufacturing facilities by the end of 2016.
- Energy & Carbon Performance: Made investments in cleaner energy sources and energy-saving initiatives to reduce the carbon footprint of our breweries and reduce emissions.
- Community Investment: Invested over $12.1 million in communities where offices and breweries are located.
Read the complete Our Beer Print 2017 Sustainability Report here.About Molson Coors Brewing Company With a story that starts in 1774, Molson Coors has spent centuries defining brewing greatness. As one of the largest global brewers, Molson Coors works to deliver extraordinary brands that delight the world's beer drinkers. From Coors Light, Miller Lite, Carling, Staropramen and Sharp's Doom Bar to Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy, Blue Moon Belgian White, Hop Valley, Creemore Springs Premium Lager and Crispin Cider, Molson Coors offers a beer for every beer lover. Molson Coors operates through Molson Coors Canada, MillerCoors, Molson Coors Europe and Molson Coors International. The company is not only committed to brewing extraordinary beers, but also running a business focused on respect for its employees, communities and drinkers, which means corporate responsibility and accountability right from the start. It has been listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the past five years. To learn more about Molson Coors Brewing Company, visit molsoncoors.com, ourbeerprint.com or on Twitter through @MolsonCoors. Forward-Looking Statements This press release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the U.S. federal securities laws. Generally, the words "aspire," "goals," "aims," "believe," "expect," "intend," "anticipate," "project," "will," and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historic in nature. Forward-looking statements include those relating to MCBC's investments in socioeconomic programs; water management and other environmental efforts; reuse and recycling measures; and sourcing of raw materials. Although MCBC believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can give no assurance that these assumptions will prove to be correct. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from MCBC's projections and expectations are disclosed in MCBC's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). These factors include, among others, health of the beer industry and our brands in our markets; economic conditions in our markets; stock market and commodities performance; crop yields; consumer demand; global economic conditions; changes in laws and regulations; development of new technology; costs of resources and raw materials; force majeure events; changes in our supply chain system; availability or increase in the cost of packaging materials; success of our joint ventures; risks relating to operations in developing and emerging markets; the impact of climate change and the availability and quality of water; the ability to attract, hire and retain qualified personnel; future financial and operating performance within and related to the industry; and other risks discussed in our filings with the SEC. All forward-looking statements in this Press Release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements and by reference to the underlying assumptions. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. We do not undertake to update forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.