Be prepared for happy hour.
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS portfolio manager Jim Cramer reacts to Tuesday's trending stocks including Intel (INTC) , Under Armour (UAA) , Home Depot (HD) , TJX Companies (TJX) , Amazon (AMZN) , Coach (COH) , Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) , GoPro (GPRO) , Wynn Resorts (WYNN) , Target (TGT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO) .
Watch the video above, or it will be your loss.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- The Once Hot Trend of Wearing Yoga Pants All Day Has Died
- Goldman Sachs Wants People to Sell One of Apple's Key Suppliers
- Nobody Is Estimating How Monstrous Tesla's Model 3 Will Become: Analyst
- Can Bitcoin Move the Needle in the Stock Market?
- Warren Buffett Dumps GE Stake to Invest in a Lender With GE Roots