Chipotle Mexican Grille ( CMG) has temporarily closed a Dallas-area restaurant where a customer posted a video of rodents inside the location, the AP reports.
Shares of Chipotle were falling about 1% following the report Thursday morning.
The restaurant will remain closed to allow time for the company to conduct a thorough check of the 100-year-old restaurant located in Dallas' West End neighborhood, a Chipotle spokeswoman said.
In July, 135 customers got sick after eating at a Sterling, Va., Chipotle restaurant, which tested positive for norovirus, likely spread by a Chipotle employee. The company is also still trying to repair its image after its E. coli outbreak at restaurants in 14 states in 2015.
Watch More with TheStreet: