- Reduces the cost for storage and provisioning of test data
- Accelerates testing & QA cycles with self-service provisioning and test case execution
- Ensures quality and consistency by using fresh data on test cases
- Increases compliance by anonymizing sensitive data in non-production environments
- Speeds time to market speeds with shorter cycles in back-end applications
- Lowers operational costs as skilled staff are freed from mundane and repetitive tasks
Traditionally it would take over 4 weeks to create working test environments at a significant cost. With Automic this process has been reduced to hours and enables a complete SAP landscape refresh, which can be initiated at the click of a button. The result is a massive improvement in speed empowering development teams to build, test and QA new capabilities that would traditionally have taken weeks, if not months, to accomplish.Learn more about Agility within an SAP Environment: Additional resources available to showcase the power of business automation within an SAP environment include: Webcast: Watch the "Achieving Business Agility in an ERP-Driven World" WebcasteBook: Obtain your free copy of the ebook, "Achieving Business Agility in an ERP-Driven World" by Jason Bloomberg, President of Intellyx To learn more about Automic Continuous Delivery for SAP, visit: here. Tweet this: .@Automic helps enterprises achieve #continuousdelivery with @SAP, moving #digitaltransformation efforts forward http://bit.ly/2ua38ka Follow Automic Software Automic Blog Latest News Join the Conversation Join us on LinkedIn About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate - across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments. Learn more at www.ca.com. Legal Notices Copyright © 2017 CA, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.