- Net sales were $47.4 million compared to $39.0 million.
- Product sales were $36.8 million compared to $36.8 million.
- Gross margin was 15.5% compared to 16.2%.
- Operating income was $3.2 million compared to $2.3 million.
- Net income was $2.2 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, compared with $1.5 million, or $0.19 per diluted share.
- Net sales were $84.1 million compared to $84.5 million.
- Product sales were $73.1 million compared to $79.3 million.
- Gross margin was 16.5% compared to 18.0%.
- Operating income was $5.7 million compared to $6.7 million.
- Net income was $3.8 million, or $0.50 per diluted share, compared with $4.4 million, or $0.57 per diluted share.
Financial Position at June 30, 2017:
- Cash and cash equivalents of $31.1 million.
- Total assets of $139.4 million.
- Total debt of $8.3 million.
- Stockholders' equity of $101.4 million.
|CORE MOLDING TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Condensed Consolidated Statements of Income (Unaudited) (in thousands, expect per share data)|
|Three Months Ended||Six Months Ended|
|June 30,||June 30,|
|Total net sales||47,368||39,006||84,114||84,474|
|Total cost of sales||40,015||32,683||70,272||69,288|
|Total selling, general and administrative expense||4,168||4,016||8,093||8,437|
|Income before income taxes||3,120||2,233||5,620||6,583|
|Income tax expense||958||773||1,772||2,233|
|Net income per common share:|
|Weighted average shares outstanding:|
|Condensed Consolidated Balance Sheets (in thousands)|
|As of 6/30/2017 (Unaudited)||As of 12/31/2016|
|Accounts Receivable, net||22,714||19,551|
|Other Current Assets||1,937||1,140|
|Property, Plant and Equipment, net||68,640||70,601|
|Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity:|
|Current Portion of Long-term Debt||$||3,000||$||3,000|
|Compensation and Related Benefits||4,089||5,004|
|Tooling in Progress||2,890||1,084|
|Accrued Liabilities and Other||1,972||2,658|
|Deferred Tax Liability||992||992|
|Post Retirement Benefits Liability||8,608||8,667|
|Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity||$||139,369||$||133,455|