- Bucks County: Borough of Doylestown ($10,000), Chalfont Borough ($10,000) and New Britain Township ($10,000)
- Chester County: Borough of West Chester ($10,000), Pennsbury Township ($10,000) and Willistown Township ($10,000)
- Delaware County: Borough of East Lansdowne ($10,000), Eddystone Borough ($5,000), Lower Chichester Township ($10,000) and Ridley Township ($5,000)
- Montgomery County: Borough of Pottstown ($10,000), Cheltenham Township ($10,000) and Plymouth Township ($10,000)
- Philadelphia: Frankford Community Development Corporation ($10,000), Neighborhood Gardens Trust ($10,000) and Schuylkill River Development Corporation ($10,000)
Municipalities and Philadelphia nonprofits can apply for a PECO Green Region grant of up to $10,000 per project each year. A committee comprised of representatives from PECO, county agencies and conservation organizations reviews each application and selects the projects that receive funding. For more information, visit peco.com/community and visit the Charitable Contributions page.From PECO Green Region and operating an environmentally-friendly fleet, to PECO Smart Ideas, the company's award-winning suite of programs to help customers save energy and money, all of PECO's environmental efforts contribute to and support the long-term sustainability efforts of our parent company, Exelon Corporation, for the benefit of our customers and communities. About PECO PECO, founded in 1881, is Pennsylvania's largest electric and natural gas utility. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PECO delivers energy to more than 1.6 million electric customers and more than 516,000 natural gas customers in southeastern, Pennsylvania. The company's 2,500 employees are dedicated to the safe and reliable delivery of electricity and natural gas as well as enhanced energy management conservation, environmental stewardship and community assistance. PECO was named 2017 Best Mid-size Employer in Philadelphia by Forbes Magazine. The company also has an estimated annual economic impact of $4.3 billion in Pennsylvania, supporting more than 8,700 local jobs and producing $732 million in labor income. PECO is a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC), the nation's only Fortune 100 utility and leading competitive energy provider. For more information visit PECO.com , and connect with the company on Facebook and Twitter . About Natural Lands Natural Lands Trust, the region's largest land conservation organization, preserves the forests, fields, wetlands, and streams that are essential to the sustainability and quality of life in eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. The organization owns and manages 43 nature preserves totaling more than 22,000 acres and has helped hundreds of private landowners and area communities fulfill their conservation goals. Information about Natural Lands Trust and nature preserves that are open to the public is available online at www.natlands.org or by calling 610-353-5587. If you are a member of the media and would like to receive PECO news releases via e-mail, please send your e-mail address to PECO.Communication@exeloncorp.com .