The Dow added 0.33% to close at 21,962, a record close, after striking an all-time intraday high of 21,990 earlier in the session. The other major U.S. markets followed the Dow higher, though missed out on record closes. The S&P 500 increased 0.24% and the Nasdaq added 0.23%.
- Apple's Big iPad Turnaround and Upbeat Outlook Could Push the Stock Even Higher
- Tim Cook on Trump's Claim that Apple Is Building 3 U.S. Factories: 'There's More We Can Do'
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Apple Shares Are Booming Overseas as Tech Giant Heads to $800 Billion Valuation
- Here Are the 5 Biggest Things We Learned From Apple's Earnings Call
- Tesla Bulls Should Take Comfort Knowing This is the Last Earnings Report Without Model 3 Deliveries
- Intel CEO Brian Krzanich: We're Still Paranoid About the Competition