Tesla Inc. (TSLA) is gearing up for its earnings release on Wednesday, but analysts at Goldman Sachs lowered the company's full year EPS estimates to a loss of $3.52 per share from its previous view of a loss of $3.16 per share.
The firm is skeptical that the company will be able to hit the launch curve that it has previously forecast.
Goldman maintained its "Sell" rating on the company and $180 price target, which represents a potential downside of 46% from the stock's previous closing price.
Tesla shares fell 3.5% on Monday.
Watch: Tesla: Shut Up and Drive
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Bitcoin Will See One of Its Most Exciting Developments Ever Happen on Tuesday
- Keep an Eye on iPhone 8 Hints, Macs and Services as Apple Reports Earnings
- Microsoft Has Been Reborn Under CEO Satya Nadella
- Some of Wall Street's Biggest Firms Hate Tesla's Stock, a Lot
- This Is How Burger King's 36 Year Old CEO Uses Amazon Billionaire Jeff Bezos for Inspiration