- Upward revision to the first half and full-year FY2017 financial performance forecasts.
- Quarterly net sales and operating profit increased 24% Y/Y to record highs of ¥343.1 billion and ¥39.0 billion, respectively.
- Quarterly operating profit ratios for Small Precision Motors, Machinery, Electronic & Optical Components and Other Products surpassed 15%, the minimum target for FY2020.
- Profit attributable to owners of the parent improved by 28% Y/Y to ¥28.2 billion.
- EPS: 95.22 (basic) 95.22 (diluted)
|Yen in millions except for per share amounts and percentages||Three months ended June 30||Change %|
|Ratio of operating profit to net sales||11.4||%||11.4||%||-|
|Profit before income taxes||36,326||29,087||24.9||%|
|Ratio of profit before income taxes to net sales||10.6||%||10.5||%||-|
|Profit attributable to owners of the parent||28,194||22,028||28.0||%|
|Ratio of profit attributable to owners of the parent to net sales||8.2||%||8.0||%||-|
|Earnings per share attributable to owners of the parent-Basic||95.22||74.27||-|
|Earnings per share attributable to owners of the parent-Diluted||95.22||74.27||-|
Contact:Masahiro NagayasuGeneral ManagerInvestor Relationsemail@example.com