- Improving overall plant reliability with a goal of achieving average ammonia plant on-stream rates of at least 95%;
- Continuing to streamline its corporate structure to reduce costs;
- Reducing overall plant costs;
- Expanding into new markets with enhanced distribution; and,
- Reducing the Company's leverage to seek greater financial flexibility and an improved capital structure.
Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risk and uncertainties. Though we believe that expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectation will prove to be correct. Actual results may differ materially from the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. These and other risk factors are discussed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including those set forth under "Risk Factors" and "Special Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements" in our Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2016 and, if applicable, our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and our Current Reports on Form 8-K. All forward-looking statements included in this press release are expressly qualified in their entirety by such cautionary statements. We expressly disclaim any obligation to update, amend or clarify and forward-looking statement to reflect events, new information or circumstances occurring after the date of this press release except as required by applicable law.