Ariel Darvasi, a genetics professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, has agreed to pay more than $854,000 to settle U.S. claims that he engaged in insider trading in Mobileye (MBLY) , Reuters reports.
The agreement was filed by the SEC on Monday in a Manhattan federal court and must be approved by U.S. district judge Richard Berman.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Trump Just Resurrected the Ugly Practice Known as Civil Forfeiture for No Reason
- Birchbox Revolutionized How We Buy Beauty Products
- Falling Rats and Norovirus Sends Chipotle's Brand Image Plummeting: New Study
- 3 Things Tesla Doesn't Want to Admit
- It Is Time to Stop Blindly Trusting in the Apple iPhone - It Could Also Be Viciously Hacked