- Quadrupling its global DDoS defense capacity to 4 Tbps, on track to have 10 Tbps online in Q1 2018.
- Expanding regional capacity in Europe and Asia, with new scrubbing centers in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Singapore to improve customer network performance during DDoS mitigations while also supporting regional data compliance requirements.
- Delivering a new WAF service that provides robust additional protection against layer 7 web attacks with seamless integration and administration of the Neustar DDoS defense platform.
- Advancing analytics and automation tools to give cloud control directly to customers.
Over 2,500 leading enterprises and government organizations worldwide use Neustar Security Solutions to keep their organizations secure. Neustar delivers a comprehensive set of solutions for organizations looking to leverage real-time information to improve their security posture.Neustar at Black Hat 2017 Neustar will be demonstrating its new capabilities at Booth #1760 at the Black Hat conference this week in Las Vegas. In addition, Brian Knopf, Senior Director of Security Research and IoT Architect at Neustar, will be presenting at the Black Hat briefings on the topic of "Redesigning PKI to Solve Revocation Expiration and Rotation Problems" and at the DEF CON conference on the topic of "Redesigning PKI for IoT Because Crypto Is Hard."
- On Thursday, July 27 th at 9:45am PT, Knopf will present the session in a Black Hat briefing.
- On Saturday, July 29 th at 4:10pm PT, Knopf will present his PKI session at the DEF CON 25 IoT Village.