Wedbush raised its rating on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) to "neutral" from "underperform" on Thursday morning. The firm has a price target of $115 on the stock.
Wedbush believes the current valuation is reflective of a lack of viable solutions in regards to deteriorating fundamentals. The firm also believes that the current guidance risk and consensus EPS is better understood now.
Wedbush expects Buffalo Wild Wings' refranchising plan to drive additional value over the long term.
Buffalo Wild Wings is a Minneapolis-based restaurant owner, operator, and franchiser with locations in all 50 states.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Carly Fiorina's Advice to Young Women: Don't Let Other People Define You
- 10 Reasons Working From Home Might Be the Wave of the Future
- T-Mobile's John Legere Is Inarguably One of the More Colorful CEOs on Twitter
- Restaurant Brands 36-Year Old CEO Discusses the Burger King Whopper, Amazon's Jeff Bezos
- Amazon Faces a Potential Existential Threat That Could Hammer Its Shares, Doug Kass Reveals
- Game of Thrones Has Become Huge -- Here's How You Can Quickly Tell