- Heights Capital Management, Inc. and Empery Asset Management LP tied for the top-ranked investor in the second quarter by number of investments, with five deals each. Perceptive Advisors, LLC, TPG Capital, and Sabby Management, LLC tied for third, with four deals each.
- H.C. Wainwright & Co. was the top-ranked placement agent in the second quarter by number of placements, with 22 deals for the quarter. Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. and Maxim Group LLC tied for second, with 10 each.
- Latham & Watkins LLP was the top-ranked issuer legal counsel with 11 placements advised. Cooley LLP came in second with 10. Goodwin Procter LLP came in third with eight placements advised.
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP was the top-ranked investor legal counsel, with eight placements advised. Kelley Drye & Warren LLP came in second with five. Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP ranked third, with four placements advised.
- Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP was the top-ranked agent legal counsel with 14 placements advised. Covington & Burling LLP ranked second with seven placements advised. Latham & Watkins LLP came in third with six placements advised.
Contact: Jon Kostakopoulos, 212-321-5561, Jon.Kostakopoulos at thestreet.comView original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/q2-pipe-market-slows-slightly-hovering-at-the-20b-mark-as-heights-capital-latham--watkins-kirkland--ellis-lead-way-300491497.html SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.