Apparently, consumers are still at risk of contracting a food-borne illness from eating burritos at Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG - Get Report) .

On Tuesday, July 18, Chipotle closed a restaurant in Sterling, VA., after eight reports were made to iwaspoisoned.com indicating that at least 13 customers fell sick after eating there from July 14 through July 15 - just days after the burrito chain introduced queso sauce to its menu. Business Insider first reported the latest scare.

Judging by how diners reacted to Chipotle's E.Coli issue back in 2015, the better burrito joint may be in for tough times ahead. 

More of What's Trending on TheStreet: