With all due respect to Netflix (NFLX) , "Game of Thrones" continues to crush it.
If you haven't heard, winter is here once again as HBO (TWX) recently premiered its seventh season of its widely popular "Game of Thrones." The AP reported that the premiere episode of the season received a record 10.1 million viewers and things can only go up from here...at least until your favorite character loses their head.
As you anxiously await next Sunday's installment in the ongoing battle for Westeros, take a look at some of the numbers driving the series in the above video.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Chipotle May Not Recover Until 2019 After Latest Health Scare
- T-Mobile's John Legere Is Inarguably One of the More Colorful CEOs on Twitter
- Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Just Revealed This One Way Entrepreneurs Are Getting Savvier
- 60 Second Tips: Best Return on Your College Investment
Editor's Pick: This article was originally published on July 17, 2017.